2017-08-14 14:46:56 來源：啟達教育網
1. A. Tom studies English by making flashcards.
B. Tom studies English by listening to tapes.
C. Tom studies English by asking the teacher for help.
2. A. My brother used to be really quiet.
B. My brother used to be afraid of the dark.
C. My brother is used to getting up early now.
3. A. Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
B. Teenagers shouldn’t be allowed to get to school late.
C. Teenagers shouldn’t be allowed to have Friday afternoons off.
4. A. I would fly to the sky if I had a plane.
B. I would go to the moon if I had a rocket.
C. I would give the money to our school if I had five million dollars.
5. A. The man who is reading must be his uncle.
B. The woman who is talking on the phone is my aunt.
C. The one who breaks the rules can be a driver.
11. A. They are going to have a swim in the pool.
B. They are going to see a movie at the cinema.
C. They are going to have a picnic in the park.
12. A. By bike. B. By car C. On foot
13. A. One B. Two C. Four
14. A. Yes, they will. B. No, they won’t. C. We don’t know.
15. A. On Saturday afternoon. B. On Sunday morning. C. On Sunday afternoon.
16. A. Brown B. Black C. Blue
17. A. the writer’s father B. the writer C. another dog
18. A. to carry the coat B. to play with the coat C. to look after the coat
19. A. under the tree B. In the tree C. On Curly’s back
20. A. Because he was afraid of the writer.
B. Because he was sleeping on the coat.
C. Because he was watching the coat.
從每小題A、B、C、D四個選項中, 選出能填入相應空白處的最佳選項, 并在答題卡上將該項涂黑。
21. Judy and Nancy enjoyed __________ at the dancing party.
A. myself B. himself C. herself D. themselves
22. Mandy got up too late this morning so she went to school ________ breakfast.
A. without B. through C. by D. for
23. I have to leave now________ I can catch the early bus.
A. so that B . as soon as C. because D. although
24. Mary likes drimking milk _______honey every morning .
A. and B. with C. in D. has
25. Sandy _________ a teacher. She works in a hospital now.
A. was used to be B. used to be C. is used to be D. is